Thursday, January 17, 2013

Final Catch up


My family has an ongoing tradition (ever since last year) of going to temple square and eating dinner at Shellie's wonderful Christmasy house in the avenues. Everyone in Utah probably has this tradition but taking the boys and now having Sammie, makes going out in the freezing cold with millions of people,somewhat  enjoyable.  Bummer I didn't get any pics of Jack but he was there.

Me and my Sam Sam. Except you can't see her, so really it's just me and a stroller- sure love that stroller. Wish the temple was clear but we took the wrong lens :(


Max looking confused but cute. 


A little doll/puppet boy with Aunt Sheddie- look they are almost the same size


This is the only picture of more than 2 people in the family..it works. Oh wait, if you look hard enough Jack IS in these photos. Perfect. Shellie decided to say a prayer, how appropriate.


Twin Topia!


Tiffy and Ty Ty. Cute pic.


Hunny + Britty


Mom and Dad lookin there best at the temple. I like to see my parents arm in arm.


No comments:

Post a Comment