Thursday, January 10, 2013

Green smoothies

Whoever thought of putting spinach or kale in a smoothie? I can picture this person saying "I like spinach, I like smoothies, why not?". They begin making the smoothie: spinach, yummy strawberries, bananas, orange juice, and pineapple. Lookin good so far.

Green-smoothie-2_350p.jpg (350×487)

Blend blend blend. And then this is what they see:

green.png (298×415)

It took a brave soul to first drink one of these.  Scott and I have always wanted to try these mysterious green smoothies that everyone raves about. The awful color held me back for many months but we finally made the decision to make one and I can now say that the rumors are true: healthy and delicious. Another new years resolution started. This house will be seeing many a more green smoothies.

No comments:

Post a Comment